A few things to keep in mind when studying in the United States

Applying for studying in the United States is not a simple matter. You need to do a lot of preparation in advance, and choose a school that suits you according to your own conditions and school conditions. If you choose not to help the study agent, they will be more professional and can give us more feasible suggestions. There will be a lot of study agent evaluations (also known as 留学中介测评) on the Internet, so you can use them as a reference.

You can apply for opt (also known as opt申请) after graduation, and opt is the internship period after graduation from the US F1 student visa. F1 visa students can have a one-year opt time after graduation. During this time, you have a work permit and can serve any company, but your work must be related to your major. This time is basically unlimited and can be The United States stays. Students who are studying in the United States with an F1 visa cannot work full-time in the United States. After graduation, students can find a work placement unit in the relevant professional field, and apply for OPT to get the EAD issued by the USCIS before they can go to work full time. During the internship, F1 student status is still retained. If a suitable work unit is found during the internship, a formal employment contract is signed and the student status F1 is converted to the working status H1B. When looking for a job, you need to pay attention to the location. American companies apply the principle of proximity when they apply. They don’t put too much energy on candidates outside the locality. They also choose local schools when they publish job advertisements. Therefore, the success rate of resumes of companies that are far away from you is not high. If you are in college in New York, you can choose to internship (also known as 纽约实习) in New York or find a job in New York (also known as 纽约找工作) after graduation. This is a wise choice.

If you are looking for a job, then you should worry about legal identity issues. Most people choose to apply for an h1b visa after work. The H1B visa is the most important type of work visa in the United States. It is a non-immigrant visa for employees with foreign professional skills who are employed by US companies. Holders of H1B visas can work in the United States for three years, and then can be extended for another three years. If the identity of the visa holder has not changed after the expiration of 6 years, they must leave the United States. H1b has a lottery link, which is randomly selected by the computer, so many people may not be awarded. At this time, you need to consider other visas, you can apply for l1 visa (also known as l1签证) or green card. It is very difficult to apply for a green card. You can entrust an immigration law firm to help you apply. You can choose the appropriate law firm according to the relevant law firm of mitbbs eb23.

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button