The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medicine Common Entrance Test, well known as APEAMCET is a state-level examination officially conducted and executed by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU) for students who wish to secure admission in Engineering, Agriculture, or Medicine field. This admission process is conducted for seeking entry into more than 400 private colleges and institutes in Andhra Pradesh.
The Process to be Followed for AP EAMCET
- Payment of processing fee
- Check the verification status – If eligible, go further for the candidate registration, if not eligible, attend the certificate verification at HLC.
- After the candidate is registered, they receive a login for option entry.
- Post that one needs to print the saved options.
- Further, the login generates the allotment order.
- One must print the allotment order.
- The candidate must join the college and report to the prescribed authority.
Significance of AP EAMCET Question Paper
Successfully solving the AP EAMCET Question Paper needs a lot of practice and can be mastered by focusing on the following pointers.
- Framework – Solving the previous years’ question papers or sample papers will build a framework in your mind. This outline will help you solve the test easily.
- Confidence – If one solves the AP EAMCET Sample papers regularly, it boosts students’ confidence. Through this practice, one can fetch different types of questions and their formats too.
- Time Balance – Solving sample papers by setting the time-limit one can judge the speed and accuracy. This helps you solve the final paper within the set time limit without making mistakes. By following this advice, you can analyse the time required for a particular type of question and prioritise it accordingly.
Outline of AP EAMCET Question Paper
Following is the outline of the AP EAMCET question paper, please have a look.
- Mode – The AP EAMCET is conducted online through the official website of the Department of Technical Education and Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
- The exam’s duration is 3 hours.
- The medium of question paper is available in Telugu and English languages only.
- The questions are asked in Multiple-choice questions format.
The Pattern of AP EAMCET Question Paper
- Mathematics or Biology – 80 questions
- Physics – 40 questions
- Chemistry – 40 questions
Total questions that appear in the paper are 160 questions.
Where Can One Download the AP EAMCET Previous Years’ Question Papers?
Every previous year’s question paper is published on the official website of the Department of Technical Education and Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The sample or model papers also can be downloaded for other educational portals. But one must check the genuineness of the papers before practising them. Aspiring candidates must solve these papers after a structured study of the syllabus as this increases the scores drastically.
Important Aspects of AP EAMCET Question Paper
Following is a list of important aspects of the AP EAMCET question paper, please have a look.
- The concerned governing authority releases the previous years’ question papers on the official website.
- Every subject’s sample paper will be released separately.
- The sample question papers are available to download in PDF formats on the official website. One can easily download and practice them.
- The sample question papers released by the concerned authority are based on the syllabus of the AP EAMCET only.
- The framework of these papers will be strictly similar to the AP EAMCET. Thus solving them will give you a brief idea about the main exam and its time management.
Thus, it is clear that all the previous years’ papers or sample papers of AP EAMCET can be easily downloaded on the official website of Department of Technical Education and Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. This article thus shall be helpful for all the aspirants of AP EAMCET to crack the exam easily.
For more details about TS EAMCET 2021, visit at – https://www.shiksha.com/engineering/articles/ap-eamcet-2021-blogId-51341